Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

All Cut Out and Ready to Sew

My day has been spent cutting, cutting and cutting some more!  First, I designed two new mohair animal patterns - a kitten and bunny that will be similar to Daisy May's style, and then I designed a new panda pattern and another bunny pattern similar to the Circus Stufflings which will be made with hand woven felt.  Also, a new little creature was born and another is waiting to be finished.  They are Scary Mini Stufflings and I'm not too sure if I like them yet!


A bunny, kitten and elephant.  Made from mohair and vintage floral fabrics.


The felties.  I'm leaning towards making a bridal pair with the pandas. 


And last but not least, the Scaries!!  They're pretty small and could be made into brooches or hanging ornaments.  Don't know if I'll bother going any further with them though.

Please don't forget to enter the draw for the Pattern Giveaway if you haven't yet done so!