Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!  I've been super busy all weekend working on many, many orders and also celebrating my youngest son's 17th birthday.  My, how time flies!!  We had a lovely get-together yesturday with our family and will be going out for dinner tonight to his favourite restaurant..  Looking forward to that!

Just wanted to share some of the things I've been working on lately.

Two pixies that are almost done and a new design for a cloth doll similar to the Damsel Dolls I made last year.  You can see Georgina here.  Unfortunately, I have misplaced the original pattern for these dolls, so have re-designed one on paper that I can't wait to try!  I think that if they turn out well, I will offer the pattern in my shop.  These would have the option of having hand embroidered faces or hand painted ones and would be made from unbleached muslin.  I'm so excited to get started on them!




I had a lovely request from a friend on Facebook for two sets of my Paper Doll collections as well as a Lullaby Lamb.  These will be gifts for his nieces for Christmas.  I forgot how much work went into putting these little ladies together!  Thankfully, my dearest hubby helped me cut them all out - should've got a pic of him doing it!!  I don't think he was too impressed but did a wonderful job anyway!









And here's the lamb, slightly different to the original Lullaby Lamb.  I like to keep every item I remake original, so no two are ever alike.

















Well, gotta get back to work, hope you all have a very nice week!
hugs,
~Shelly