Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hurricane Sandy - Donation Drive

It's not very often that I write two posts in one day, but as you all know, Hurricane Sandy caused major destruction across the countries in the Caribbean as well as the eastern States of North America.  Thousands of people have lost their homes, many still have no power and temperatures are dropping.

I'd like to help in any way I can and thought it might be nice to do a 24 hour pattern blitz!  The proceeds of every sale made in my shop for the next 24 hours will be donated to the Canadian Red Cross for their Hurricane Sandy - USA fund.  You can find out all about them here:  http://www.redcross.ca/article.asp?id=44456&tid=001.

Between us, I think we can make a difference!

Thank you, your generosity will be appreciated!
~Shelly